Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Workers Compensation
Ms. Manamperi’s work primarily focuses on the defense of domestic and multinational employers and their insurance companies in claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act and the Defense Base Act. She joined Brown Sims in September 2021.
Ms. Manamperi was born and raised in Canada. She earned her Honours Bachelor of Arts Degree with a major in Political Science, and a double minor in Sociology, and French from University of Toronto, and her Juris Doctor degree from Michigan State University College of Law.
During law school, Ms. Manamperi was a Senior Associate Editor for the Michigan State International Law Review – the second largest journal at the law college which was established in 1992. Ms. Manamperi also worked as a Program Intern for Professor Adam Candeub at the Intellectual Property, Information, & Communications Law Program at Michigan State University College of Law. Ms. Manamperi earned a Jurisprudence Award in International Intellectual Property, and was listed on the Dean’s List in Spring 2021.
Ms. Manamperi was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in October 2021.
- Michigan State University College of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2021
- University of Toronto, Honours Bachelor of Arts, with high distinction, 2018
- State Bar of Texas, 2021
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association of Houston
- South Asian Bar Association Dallas
- Houston Association of Women Attorneys
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association