Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Defense Base Act
- War Hazards Compensation Act
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act
- Workers’ Compensation
Ms. McIntyre’s work primarily focuses on the defense of claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act and the Defense Base Act.
Ms. McIntyre earned her Bachelor of Science and Arts in Biochemistry with minors in Business and Pre-Health from The University of Texas at Austin in 2017. She earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence from Texas A&M University School of Law in 2021.
During law school, Ms. McIntyre was a member of the Texas A&M Law Review and the Phi Delta Phi Honor Society. She actively participated as an officer in both the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association and the Women’s Law Student Association.
Ms. McIntyre was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in October 2021. She is currently a member of the Houston Bar Association and Houston Young Lawyers Association.
- Texas A&M University School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2021
- The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Science and Arts, 2017
- State Bar of Texas, 2021
Memberships & Services
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association