Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- DTPA/Consumer Law Workers’ Compensation Claims
Andrew T. Becker is an associate with the firm whose practice focuses on complex civil litigation matters.
Prior to joining Brown Sims as a full-time associate, Mr. Becker served as a summer clerk.
He received a Bachelor of History degree in 2017 from Wake Forest University and received a Juris Doctor in 2020 from Tulane Law School. Passionate about litigation, while in law school Mr. Becker studied areas such as toxic torts, state civil procedure, trial advocacy, complex litigation, insurance, and criminal procedure. He was also a finalist in Tulane’s intraschool mock trial competition.
- Tulane Law School, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2020
- Wake Forest University, Bachelor of Arts, 2017
- Admitted to bar, 2020, Texas
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas