Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- DTPA/Consumer Law Workers’ Compensation Claims
Anthony N. Cruz is an Associate Attorney in the firm’s Houston office, focusing his practice primarily on personal injury and wrongful death cases involving premises liability and products liability.
Mr. Cruz graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Government and French from The University of Texas at Austin in 2017, studied abroad at Jean Moulin Lyon 3 University, and graduated cum laude in 2020 from South Texas College of Law Houston.
Prior to joining Brown Sims, Mr. Cruz served as a judicial intern for The Honorable Vanessa D. Gilmore in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas and worked in mass tort litigation as a Law Clerk for Trammell P.C.
During law school, Mr. Cruz was a part of the South Texas Law Review, Presidential Fellows, and moot court. He also won the National Appellate Advocacy Tournament for Religious Freedom at Notre Dame and took home the Second-Best Brief award.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Doctor of Jurisprudence, cum laude, 2020
- The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Arts, 2017
- Admitted to bar, 2020, Texas.
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas