Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Premises Liability
- Appellate Litigation
- Health Law
Mr. Stewart’s practice focuses on complex litigation, with an emphasis on insurance coverage and professional liability, and on health law.
In his career, Mr. Stewart has represented a wide variety of clients, from family-owned businesses, to international joint ventures across the State of Texas and around the globe, with favorable outcomes secured for clients in local and overseas tribunals. Having an extensive international background and training, Mr. Stewart concentrates on achieving the optimal outcome for the client in the most favorable jurisdiction.
Mr. Stewart received a Juris Doctor equivalent degree from Ural State Law Academy (University) in Russia in 2006, a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) degree from the University of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom in 2011, and a Juris Doctor degree from Emory University School of Law in 2017.
- Emory University, Juris Doctor with Honors, 2017
- The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) with Merit, 2011
- Ural State Law Academy (University), Russia, Juris Doctor equivalent with First-Class Honors, 2006
- State Bar of Texas, 2017
- Court Admissions: United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association