Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- War Hazards Compensation Act (WHCA)
Ms. Ho’s practice primarily focuses on civil litigation of defense claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Defense Base Act (DBA) of domestic and multinational employers and their insurance companies.
Ms. Ho earned a Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations with a minor in Political Science from the University of Houston in 2017, graduating magna cum laude. Ms. Ho earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of Houston Law Center in 2020 where she was part of the mock trial team, the Houston Business and Tax Law Journal, and participated in several school-wide mock trial, mediation, and negotiation competitions.
A native Houstonian, Ms. Ho speaks English fluently and Vietnamese at a conversational
- University of Houston, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2020
- University of Houston, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, 2017
- Admitted to bar, 2020, Texas
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Young Lawyers Association