Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- DTPA/Consumer Law Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Construction Defect
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
- Products Liability
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Trucking Litigation
- UIM/UM Auto Litigation
Most of Mr. Chase’s background of work consists of defending multi-million-dollar lawsuits for some the nation’s largest companies. Mr. Chase’s work has focused on complex litigation involving premise liability, trucking litigation and construction defect.
Mr. Chase is native Houstonian and 3rd generation Texan. His knowledge of many legal disciplines make him a valuable trial attorney.
He received a Bachelor of Science degree in 2001 from the University of Houston and received a Juris Doctor in 2008 from Texas Southern School of Law. He is a Member of the American Bar Association, Houston Bar Association, Association of Trial Lawyers.
- Texas Southern University School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2008
- University of Houston, Bachelor of Science, Industrial Distribution, 2001
- Admitted to Texas bar, 2009
- Federal Court Admissions: United States District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas and Federal Bar Association