Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- DTPA/Consumer Law Workers’ Compensation Claims
Most of Ms. Hannah’s work primarily focuses on the defense of claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Defense Base Act (DBA).
Prior to joining Brown Sims, Ms. Hannah worked as a Criminal Defense Attorney, where she acquired invaluable litigation experience.
Darian is originally from the city of Long Beach in Los Angeles County, California. She received her Bachelor of Arts from California State University, Long Beach where she majored in Political Science and minored in Philosophy. Upon graduation, Darian spent time working with at-risk youth in a group home in Los Angeles, California. It was there that Darian’s interest in the law continued to grow and push her to pursue her law degree. Darian then attended Texas Southern University’s Thurgood Marshall School of Law and obtained her Doctor of Jurisprudence and Texas Bar License in 2021.
When Darian is not focusing on sharpening her skills in the legal field, she likes to rollerblade, watch movies, and enjoy time with friends and family.
- Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence 2021
- California State University, Long Beach, Bachelor of Arts, 2016
- Admitted to bar, 2021, Texas.
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas and Houston Bar Association