Areas of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
Most of Ms. Cutno’s work primarily focuses on the defense of claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Defense Base Act (DBA).
Prior to joining Brown Sims, Ms. Cutno worked as a Family and Unemployment Attorney, where she acquired invaluable experience.
Ms. Cutno earned a Bachelor of Arts in English, with a minor in Psychology in 2016 from the Louisiana State University, and received a Juris Doctor in 2020 from Thurgood Marshall School of Law. She is a Member of the State Bar of Texas, African American Section, and the Houston Bar Association.
During law school, Ms. Cutno was listed on the Dean’s List and actively participated as student ambassador. When Ms. Cutno sees something wrong, her instinct is to solve the problem. When not litigating she fulfills that instinct by listening to true crime podcasts.
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, cum laude, 2020
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Arts, 2016
- Admitted to bar, 2021, Texas.
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas and Houston Bar Association