Areas of Practice
- Defense Base Act Claims
- Products Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- DTPA/Consumer Law Workers’ Compensation Claims
Devyn Hoskisson was born in Nashville, Tennessee and grew up in South Florida.
She received a Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies degree in 2015 from Florida Gulf Coast University in Fort Myers, Florida, and received a Juris Doctor in 2018 from University of Florida, Levin College of Law. She is a member of the Young Lawyers Association, and American Bar Association.
Ms. Hoskisson began her career as an attorney at a firm in Fort Myers, Florida where she acquired a broad range of knowledge in commercial, civil and probate litigation. There she represented clients at depositions, mediation, arbitration, and trial. Her current practice focuses on litigation involving the Defense Base Act.
Outside of the firm she volunteers as a Guardian ad Litem and serves as a pianist/organist at a local church.
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2018
- Florida Gulf Coast University, Bachelor of Science, 2015
- Admitted to bar, 2018, Florida.
Memberships & Services
- State Bar Florida