Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- War Hazards Compensation Act (WHCA)
Mr. Eze’s practice primarily focuses on the defense of claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act and the Defense Base Act.
Mr. Eze received a Bachelor of Arts in History and Political Science from Texas Southern University in 2015, a Juris Doctor from Thurgood Marshall School of Law in 2019, and a Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University School of Law in 2020.
- New York University School of Law, Master of Laws in Taxation, 2020
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, magna cum laude, 2019
- Texas Southern University, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, 2015
- State Bar of Texas, 2019
Memberships & Services
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association