Areas of Practice
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Workers’ Compensation
- General Civil Litigation
Henry Knight’s practice primarily focuses on the defense of domestic and multinational employers and insurers in claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Defense Base Act (DBA).
Mr. Knight earned a Bachelor of Arts in Politics from New York University, and a Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of Texas School of Law, where he served as Executive Editor for the Texas International Law Journal.
- University of Texas School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2019
- New York University, Bachelor of Arts, 2016
- State Bar of Texas, 2019
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Austin Intellectual Property Law Association