Areas of Practice
- Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Claims
Ms. Hymel’s work focuses on defending employers and insurance carriers against claims arising under the Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Act.
Ms. Hymel graduated from Louisiana State University in 2012, where she received a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication. Following that, she attended Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, and graduated in May of 2015, with a Juris Doctorate and Bachelor of Civil Law Degree. While at LSU Law, Ms. Hymel was the Senior Notes & Comments Editor of the Journal of Energy Law & Resources.
She was admitted to the Louisiana State Bar in October of 2015, and is a member of the American Bar Association and the New Orleans Bar Association.
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctorate and Bachelor of Civil Law, 2015
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, magna cum laude, 2012
- Admitted to bar, 2015, Louisiana.
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Louisiana and American Bar Association.