1177 West Loop South, Tenth FloorHouston, Texas 77027 work
Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
- Premises Liability
Mr. Karan Joshi is an Associate Attorney in the firm’s Houston office, focusing his practice primarily on personal injury defense, premises liability and general insurance coverage.
Prior to joining Brown Sims, Mr. Joshi worked as a personal injury trial attorney, where he acquired invaluable first chair jury trial experience.
He believes trial advocacy, solving legal problems and client satisfaction are some of the most important skills an effective attorney can possess.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2019
- University of British Columbia, Bachelor of Arts, 2015
- State Bar of Texas, 2020
- Federal Court Admissions: United States District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas 2022
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Bar College
- South Asian Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association