Kris D. Eames
1177 West Loop South, Tenth FloorHouston, Texas 77027 work
Areas of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
Mr. Eames’ practice focuses primarily on the defense of claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Defense Base Act (DBA).
Mr. Eames earned a Law Degree with focus in Banking and Commercial Law in 2015 from the Victoria University of Wellington.
Mr. Eames received a LL.M degree in 2021 from the University of Oklahoma, College of Law.
- University of Oklahoma, College of Law, LL.M in U.S. Law, 2021
- Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, Bachelor of Laws, 2015
- Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, Bachelor of Commerce, 2015
- Admitted to bar, 2022, Texas
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association