Areas of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act
- Texas Workers’ Compensation Act
Ms. Fomunung’s practice primarily focuses on the defense of claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA), the Defense Base Act (DBA), and the Texas Workers’ Compensation Act (TWCA).
Ms. Fomunung earned a Bachelor of Arts in International Studies from the University of Alabama Honors College in 2014, graduating cum laude. During that time, Ms. Fomunung also studied abroad at Sichuan University from 2012-2013. Ms. Fomunung earned a Doctor of Jurisprudence from Georgetown University Law Center.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2017
- The University of Alabama, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 2014
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas, 2019
- Memberships & Services