Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation
- Defense Base Act
Most of Loren’s work focuses on complex litigation involving Defense Base Act/Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation.
When Ms. Griffin sees something wrong, her instinct is to solve the problem. When she is not hard at work at the Firm, she fulfills that instinct by reaching back to her alma mater, South Texas College of Law Houston, helping students prepare for the bar exam as a bar coach.
She received her undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice in 2015 from Lamar University, studied Criminology at the University of Houston-Clear Lake in 2017, and received a Juris Doctor in 2019 from South Texas College of Law Houston. She is a Member of the Houston Bar Association, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association, and Garland Walker Inn of Court.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2019
- University of Houston-Clear Lake, Master of Arts, 2017
- Lamar University, Bachelor of Science, 2015
- Admitted to bar, 2020, Texas
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas, Houston Bar Association, Garland Walker Inn of Court, and Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association