Areas of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Employment Law
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
Ms. Morrow’s practice focuses primarily on the defense of claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Defense Base Act (DBA).
Ms. Morrow graduated from Texas A&M University in 2017 with a Bachelor of Science in Sociology. Ms. Morrow graduated summa cum laude with a Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2021 from South Texas College of Law. While in law school, Ms. Morrow participated in several moot court tournaments hosted by law schools from across the country and served as a member of the Currents: Journal of International Economic Law.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Doctor of Jurisprudence, summa cum laude, 2021
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Science, 2017
- Admitted to bar, 2021, Texas.
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association