Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Admiralty and Maritime
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Workers’ Compensation Claims
Max’s practices general defense litigation and specializes in admiralty/maritime and worker’s compensation. Prior to commencing his legal career in Louisiana, Max was the Founder/CEO of a successful online affiliate marketing company. Today, Max uses his business background to provide practical legal representation that is sensitive to the needs of his corporate clients.
A native of New England, Max graduated cum laude from Roger Williams University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science and Legal Studies. Following that, Max moved to New Orleans to attend Tulane University Law School, where he graduated in May 2015 with a Juris Doctorate and a Certificate of Specialization in Admiralty and Maritime law.
In addition to practicing law, Max is also a licensed United States Coast Guard Master Mariner and a computer programmer. In his free time, Max enjoys traveling with his wife, Isa, as well as boxing, fishing, and backpacking.
- Tulane Law School, J.D., 2015
- Roger Williams University, Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude, 2012
- State Bar of New York, 2016.
- State Bar of Louisiana, 2016.
- United States District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Louisiana
Memberships & Services
- New York Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Vice chair, ABA TIPS Admiralty Committee
- New Orleans Bar Association