Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- DTPA/Consumer Law Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
Michael F. Webb is an associate with the firm whose practice focuses on complex civil litigation matters.
Prior to joining Brown Sims, Mr. Webb served as a judicial intern for The Honorable Ivan Lemelle in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana and worked in insurance defense litigation and coverage as a Law Clerk for Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
During law school, Mr. Webb served as Managing Editor of the Tulane Maritime Law Journal.
- Tulane University, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2019
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude, 2013
- Texas, 2020.
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas.