Areas of Practice
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
Ms. Poujol’s practice focuses primarily on the defense of claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Worker’s Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Defense Base Act (DBA).
Ms. Poujol received her Bachelor of Arts in History with a minor in Business Administration from the University of Texas at Austin. Ms. Poujol earned her Doctor of Juris Prudence from South Texas College of Law.
- South Texas College of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2018
- University of Texas, Bachelor of Arts, 2013
- Admitted to bar, Texas, 2020
Memberships & Services
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association
- American Bar Association