Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Worker’s Compensation
Ms. Sonne focuses primarily on the defense of claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Defense Base Act (DBA).
Ms. Sonne received her Bachelor of Arts degree with a double major in History and English and a minor in Art and Architectural History from Texas A&M University in 2014. She earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of Houston Law Center in 2020.
During law school, Ms. Sonne served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Laura Carter Higley at the Court of Appeals for the First District of Texas. Ms. Sonne was also a Senior Articles Editor on the Houston Law Review and an active member of the moot court team.
- University of Houston Law Center, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2020
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 2014
- Admitted to State Bar of Texas, 2020
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Garland Walker American Inn of Court