Areas of Practice
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
Ms. Stillman’s practice focuses primarily on the defense of claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Defense Base Act (DBA).
Ms. Stillman earned a Bachelor of Arts in History and Political Science from Syracuse University and graduated cum laude. Ms. Stillman earned a Doctor of Jurisprudence from Florida Coastal School of Law, where she was listed as Dean’s Scholar. Ms. Stillman was also awarded Pro Bono High Honors and the Book Award for Lawyering Process I.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2012
- Syracuse University, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 2009
- Admitted to bar, Florida, 2012, Connecticut 2013.
- Court Admissions: United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2013.
Memberships & Services
- Florida Bar Association
- Florida Young Lawyers Association