Areas of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Employment Law
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
Reeny John is an Associate Attorney in the firm’s Houston office, focusing her practice primarily on defending claims arising under the Defense Base Act (DBA) and the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA).
Ms. John was a triple major and earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Political Science and Psychology from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland. Ms. John earned a Doctor of Jurisprudence from Loyola University Chicago School of Law, where she was listed on the Dean’s List and received the Leadership, Service, and Public Interest Award. While in law school, she served on the executive board for Consumer Law Review as Symposium Editor. She also participated in the Thomas Tang Moot Court Competition for which she competed in tournaments across the country and received the awards of Midwest Regional Champion, National Best Brief, and National Runner Up.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2021
- Case Western Reserve University, Bachelor of Arts, 2018
- Admitted to bar, 2021, Texas
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Houston
- Houston Young Lawyers Association