Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
- Products Liability
Robert C. Giasson is an Associate Attorney in the firm’s Houston office. Most of Mr. Giasson’s work focuses on general civil litigation.
Mr. Giasson originally hails from northern New England, but has been a proud Houstonian the past ten years. Before entering law school, Mr. Giasson spent six years as a classroom teacher in Houston area public schools.
During law school, Mr. Giasson worked on cases ranging from nation-wide mass torts, premises liability, and personal injury. Additionally, he served as judicial intern to the Honorable Marcia Crone in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas. As part of his enrollment in the mediation clinic, Mr. Giasson received the requisite 40-hour training and successfully mediated cases throughout the Harris County JP courts. Mr. Giasson also served as the Recent Developments Editor on the Journal of Consumer and Commercial Law.
- University of Houston Law Center, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2021
- Rice University, Master of Teaching, 2014
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 2008
- Texas, 2021
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas