Areas of Practice
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- General Civil Litigation
- Longshore and Harbor Worker’s Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Federal Worker’s Compensation
Ms. Sahin’s practice primarily focuses on the defense of claims arising under the Defense Base Act (DBA) and the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA).
Ms. Sahin earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from University of Connecticut and received a Juris Doctor from South Texas College of Law in December, 2020. During law school, Ms. Sahin served in various clinics as a Student Attorney assisting tax payers with tax controversies.
She is a Member of the Houston Bar Association, Texas Young Lawyers Association, and Houston Young Lawyers Association.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2020
- University of Connecticut, Bachelor of Arts, 2015
- State Bar of Texas, May 2021
Memberships & Services
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association