Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- General Liability and Casualty
- Contract Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Bodily Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
Mr. Hagerty’s practice focuses on premises liability, bodily injury defense, insurance defenses, complex litigation, products liability, and wrongful death defense.
He received his Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from Fordham University in 2005. After several years in the public sector, Steve moved to Miami to attend Florida International University College of Law. After his first year of law school, Steve began working at the Miami-Dade Public Defender’s Office as a Certified Legal Intern and as a law clerk at an AV-Rated defense litigation firm while attending law school full time. As a Certified Legal Intern with the Miami-Dade Public Defender’s Office, Mr. Hagerty gained invaluable experience advocating for clients in the courtroom.
- Florida International University, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2014
- Fordham University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2005
- Admitted to Florida Bar in 2014
- United States District Court – Southern District Florida
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Florida Association