Areas of Practice
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act
- Defense Base Act
- War Hazards Compensation Act
- Workers’ Compensation
Mr. Robinson’s work focuses primarily on defending employers and insurance carriers against claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act and the Defense Base Act.
Mr. Robinson received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 2013 from Louisiana State University. He received a Juris Doctorate from Louisiana State University’s Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2017, graduating cum laude. While in law school, he was named a Dean’s Scholar and served on the Editorial Board of the Louisiana Law Review as a Senior Editor.
Mr. Robinson was admitted to the Louisiana State Bar in October 2017.
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctor, 2017, cum laude
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, 2013
- Admitted to bar, 2017, Louisiana
- Federal Court Admissions: United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, United State District Court for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Louisiana and Federal Bar Association