Areas of Practice
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- General Civil Litigation
Tyler Williams is an Associate Attorney in the firm’s Houston office, focusing his practice primarily on defending claims arising under the Defense Base Act (DBA) and the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA).
Mr. Williams earned a Juris Doctor in 2017 from South Texas College of Law. While in law school, he was a Note Editor of the Currents: Journal of International Economic Law and Articles Editor of the Texas Journal of Business Law. He also participated in moot court tournaments across the country, including the National Veterans Law Moot Court in Washington, D.C. and in the Judge John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court Competition in New Orleans, Louisiana, where he was a semi-finalist.
- South Texas College of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2017
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Arts, 2013
- Admitted to bar, 2020, Texas
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Real Estate Commission Sales Agent, 2019
- National Association of Realtors