Areas of Practice
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
Ms. Okeke’s practice focuses primarily on defense claims arising under the Longshore Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Defense Base Act (DBA).
Ms. Okeke received both her B.A. and her Doctor of Jurisprudence at Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana. While in law school, Ms. Okeke was the Secretary of the Black Law Students Association and the Senior Communications Editor of the Tulane Maritime Law Journal.
In her free time, Ms. Okeke enjoys listening to music, eating good food, and spending time with her friends and family.
- Tulane University Law School, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2022
- Tulane University, Bachelor of Arts, 2017
- State Bar of Texas, 2022
- U.S District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas; Houston Bar Association; American Bar Association.