Areas of Practice
- Maritime/Admiralty Law
- Insurance Defense
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Workers’ Compensation
Ms. Verlander’s work focuses on maritime/admiralty law, including claims arising under the Jones Act, the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act and the Defense Base Act.
Ms. Verlander received a Bachelor of General Studies in 2002 from the University of New Orleans. She received her Juris Doctorate and Bachelor of Civil Law from Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2008.
She was admitted to the Louisiana State Bar in 2008, and is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, Federal Bar Association and American Bar Association.
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center
- Juris Doctorate and Bachelor of Civil Law, 2008
- University of New Orleans, Bachelor of General Studies, 2002
- Admitted to the Louisiana Bar, 2008
- Federal Court Admissions: United States District Court for the Eastern, Western and Middle Districts of Louisiana.
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Louisiana
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association