Areas of Practice
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
Ms. Lenoir’s practice focuses on the defense of claims arising under the Defense Base Act (DBA) and the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA).
Ms. Lenoir received a Bachelor of Arts degree in 2011 from Grinnell College, as well as a Master of Arts degree from Duke University in 2015, where she remained post-graduation to work as a research assistant to a former U.S. Ambassador to the Soviet Union and Czechoslovakia. In 2022, she earned her Juris Doctor cum laude from Tulane Law School, where she also earned a certificate in maritime law.
- Tulane University, Doctor of Jurisprudence, cum laude, 2022
- Duke University, Master of Arts, 2015
- Grinnell College, Bachelor of Arts, with honors, 2011
- Admitted to Florida Bar in 2022