Areas of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Construction Defect Litigation
Ms. Tazehzadeh’s practice primarily focuses on complex litigation matters involving premises liability, construction defect, personal injury, products liability, and insurance defense.
Prior to joining Brown Sims, Ms. Tazehzadeh worked in insurance defense litigation, handling cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, construction defect, and premises liability.
Ms. Tazehzadeh received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science degree from the University of Houston. She earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from the University of Houston Law Center, where she worked as a Research Assistant for the legal writing department.
- University of Houston Law Center, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2017
- University of Houston, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 2013
- State Bar of Texas, 2017
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Young Lawyers Association