Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
Mr. Picarelli-Kombert’s practice focuses on the defense of claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Defense Base Act (DBA).
Mr. Picarelli-Kombert graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Journalism from the University of Connecticut in 2020. He then earned both a Doctor of Jurisprudence and a Master of Business Administration (JD/MBA) from the University of Connecticut in 2023.
During his time at UConn Law, Mr. Picarelli-Kombert was an active member of the Mock Trial Society where he earned a national championship title after securing first-place at the 2021 Phi Alpha Delta Mock Trial Competition.
Mr. Picarelli-Kombert is a Member of the American Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, and the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2023
- University of Connecticut School of Business, Master of Business Administration, 2023
- University of Connecticut, Bachelor of Arts, 2020
- Admitted to bar, Connecticut 2023
Memberships & Services
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International