Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Automobile and Trucking Accidents
Mr. Moreno is an Associate at the Houston office of Brown Sims, and advocates for corporate clients in the State and Federal Courts of Texas. He was born and raised in San Antonio before moving to Houston, and was a professional heavyweight boxer for six (6) years.
Mr. Moreno earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Houston—Downtown; Jurisprudence Doctorate from South Texas College of Law Houston; and Impartial Third-Party Certification from the Frank Evans Center for Conflict Resolution.
Prior to joining Brown Sims, Mr. Moreno gained extensive experience in business and commercial litigation at an insurance defense firm where he represented clients in various matters from the pre-litigation phase through resolution.
Outside of the firm, Mr. Moreno is a husband and father of two children, and enjoys spending time with family and friends during game nights and sports activities.
- University of Houston—Downtown, Bachelor of Science – Criminal Justice
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Texas State Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Memberships & Services
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Mexican American Bar Association—Houston
- Garland R. Walker American Inn of Court