Areas of Practices
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Texas Workers’ Compensation Act
- Longshore & Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act
- Defense Base Act
Most of Ms. Joseph’s work focuses on complex litigation of claims arising under the Texas Workers’ Compensation Act, the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act, and the Defense Base Act.
Ms. Joseph earned a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of Houston, studied Intellectual Property Law at the Charles University of Prague, Czech Republic in 2018, and received a Juris Doctor in 2019 from South Texas College of Law. While at South Texas, Ms. Joseph served as President for the Intellectual Property & Technology Law Society and competed on the Mock Trial Advocacy Team under the esteemed Dean T. Gerald Treece.
Ms. Joseph’s instinct is to improve and gain more knowledge in whatever she’s working on. When not litigating she fulfills that instinct by volunteering for organizations such as the Houston Food Bank, teaching and working with middle school students for mock trials with the Houston Bar Association, serving as a Lector at her church, and staying fit.
Ms. Joseph was admitted to the Texas bar in April 2020. She is currently a member of the State Bar of Texas.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2019
- University of Houston, Bachelor of Science, cum laude, 2010
- Admitted to Bar, 2020, Texas
Memberships & Services
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.