Areas of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Employment Law
Zoe N. Bubier is an Associate Attorney in the firm’s Houston office, focusing her practice primarily on the defense of claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Defense Base Act (DBA).
Ms. Bubier earned a Bachelor of Arts from University of Houston Main Campus in 2017, and graduated from South Texas College of Law in 2021. During law school, Ms. Bubier was active in several student organizations, and participated in a comparative international law program in Prague, Czech Republic. Ms. Bubier also completed a 40-hour mediation certificate. While not in class, Ms. Bubier clerked for several personal injury law firms in the Houston area.
In her free time, Ms. Bubier loves spending time with her friends and family, traveling, or curling up with her dog and a good book.
- South Texas College of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2021
- University of Houston, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 2017
- Admitted to bar, 2022, Texas
Memberships & Services
- Houston Bar Association and Houston Young Lawyer Association