Brown Sims is pleased to announce that 7 lawyers have been included in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
“For more than 40 years, the rigorous methodology of Best Lawyers has ensured the integrity and esteem of our legal recognitions,” said Best Lawyers CEO Phillip Greer. “It is with great pleasure that we continue to provide potential clients with the pinnacle measurement of credibility through our Best Lawyers awards as they search for counsel.”
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in more than 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Brown Sims would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2024 The Best Lawyers in America list:
• Robert M. Browning – Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
• Jonathan D. Cavanagh – Insurance Law and Litigation – Insurance
• Kenneth Engerrand – Admiralty and Maritime Law
• Marlin K. Green – Admiralty and Maritime Law
• Allen D. Hemphill – Admiralty and Maritime Law
• Thear J. Lemoine – Insurance Law
• G. Byron Sims – Admiralty and Maritime Law and Commercial Litigation