Areas of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Employment Law
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
Ms. Wood’s practice focuses primarily on the defense of claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Defense Base Act (DBA).
Ms. Wood earned a Bachelor of Arts in English and in Government from The University of Texas at Austin and graduated with Liberal Arts Departmental Honors. Ms. Wood earned a Doctor of Jurisprudence from South Texas College of Law, where she was listed on the Dean’s List. Ms. Wood has also received a certification for 40 hours of mediator training.
- South Texas College of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence
- The University of Texas at Austin, Liberal Arts Honors
- Admitted to bar, 2014, Texas.
Memberships and Services
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association