Areas of Practice
- Bad Faith Claims
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Energy/Oilfield Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Maritime Litigation
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
- Premises Liability
- Transportation Litigation
Ms. Zeger’s practice focuses on property insurance defense, construction defect matters, as well as business disputes. She also has experience in coverage matters and business formations.
In her career, Ms. Zeger has helped clients with litigation from inception through to favorable conclusions. She has significant experience practicing in courts throughout Texas and has represented clients from all over the state and across the country.
Ms. Zeger received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Politics in 2009 from Washington and Lee University and her Juris Doctor in 2013 from Washington and Lee University School of Law.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2013
- Washington and Lee University, Bachelor of Arts, 2009
- State Bar of Texas, 2013
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2014
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, 2016
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas
- Junior League of Houston