Bridget R. McLaurin
1990 Post Oak Blvd, Suite 1800Houston, Texas 77056 (as of May 1st) work
Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- DTPA/Consumer Law
- Construction Litigation
Ms. McLaurin is experienced defending clients across Texas, primarily in personal injury and wrongful death cases involving premises liability and products liability. She has also defended clients in both personal injury and property damages cases related to commercial construction.
Ms. McLaurin was born in Beaumont, Texas. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1994 from the University of Texas at Austin, and received a Juris Doctor in 1997 from University of Texas College of Law.
- University of Texas, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 1997
- University of Texas, Bachelor of Arts, 1994
- Admitted to bar, 1997, Texas. Court Admissions: United States District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas