Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Defects
- Coverage Analysis/Disputes
- DRAM Shop Cases
- DTPA/Bad Faith Property Defense
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Slip and Fall Defense
- Trucking/Commercial Vehicle Accidents
CJ Chambers’ legal experience spans over a decade and has focused largely on insurance defense. Much of her caseload has centered on representing insurance company clients regarding personal injury, property damage, premises liability, dram shop, property insurance disputes and other legal issues of interest to insurers and their insureds.
CJ has also represented Fortune 500 companies in high-stakes litigation relating to multi-million-dollar insurance disputes. She has also represented clients in both state and federal courts across Texas and has extensive experience in all aspects of civil litigation from intake through trial. Notably, she has obtained dismissals, verdicts, and favorable settlements for clients in larger, personal injury slip and fall and motor vehicle accident claims with damage allegations in the millions.
- University of Houston Law Center, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2006
- Stephens College, Bachelor of Arts, Psychology (major), Early Childhood Education (minor), cum laude, 1997
- Admitted to bar, 2009, Texas.
- United States District Court, Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- All Texas State Courts
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association