Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
- Insurance Defense and Coverage
- DRAM Shop litigation
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
Chris Layne focuses his practice primarily on high exposure matters involving catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims resulting from commercial motor vehicle accidents, product defects, and premises defects. He has represented individuals and businesses through all stages of litigation in both state and federal court.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Layne practiced in his hometown of San Antonio, Texas, where he was named a Rising Star Lawyer and one of San Antonio’s Top Lawyers by local publications.
Mr. Layne received a Bachelor of Arts degree in 2012 from Texas Tech University and received a Juris Doctor in 2015 from Texas Tech University School of Law. He is a Member of Houston Bar Association and Houston Young Lawyers Association.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2015
- Texas Tech University, Bachelor of Arts, 2012
- Admitted to bar, 2015, Texas. Court Admissions: United States District Court, Western and Southern Districts of Texas.
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas