David J Garb
1177 West Loop South, Tenth FloorHouston, Texas 77027 work
Areas of Practice
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Texas Workers’ Compensation Act (TWCA)
- General Civil Litigation
The majority of Mr. Garb’s practice focuses on the defense of claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act and the Defense Base Act.
Mr. Garb earned a Bachelor of Arts in History from the University of Houston in 2016. He earned his law degree from the University of Houston Law Center in 2019.
- University of Houston Law Center, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2019
- University of Houston, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 2016
- State Bar of Texas
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas, Administrative and Public Law Section
- State Bar of Texas, Workers’ Compensation Section