Areas of Practice
- Insurance Law
- Corporate Litigation
- Medical malpractice defense
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
Mrs. Beller’s practice with Brown Sims focuses on insurance defense litigation and general civil litigation.
Prior to joining Brown Sims, Mrs. Beller worked as an attorney in Oklahoma in the areas of insurance defense and worker’s compensation before moving to the Houston area with her family.
In addition to practicing law she has a heart for community service and serves as a Chairperson for the National Charity League Brazos Belles Chapter and a Chairperson for the Young Men’s Service League Heritage Chapter.
While not at work, Mrs. Beller enjoys spending time with her Husband, 3 Children and two Australian Shepherds. She enjoys cooking, staying active, travelling and volunteering with her church and in the community.
- University of Tulsa, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 1999
- University of Tulsa, Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Minor in Sociology and Certificate in Legal Studies, 1995
- Admitted to Oklahoma Bar Association, 2002.
- Admitted to State Bar of Texas, 2021.
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas
- Oklahoma Bar Association