Areas of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Texas Workers’ Compensation Act (TWCA)
- Longshore and Harbor Worker’s Compensation Act (LHWCA)
Ms. Eburi’s practice primarily focuses on the defense of domestic and multinational employers and insurances in claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA), the Defense Base Act (DBA), and the Texas Worker’s Compensation Act (TWCA).
Prior to joining Brown Sims, Ms. Eburi served as judicial intern for the Honorable Martin Hoffman in the 68th Civil District Court in Dallas, Texas. During law school, Ms. Eburi also served as a student volunteer at the Thurgood Marshall School of Law Immigration Clinic, and as a Research Assistant for the Oil & Gas lecture class.
Ms. Eburi earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance in 2014 from the University of Houston, a Master in Business Administration from the Texas Southern University in 2017, and a Doctor of Jurisprudence from Thurgood Marshall School of Law in 2020.
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, summa cum laude, 2020
- Texas Southern University, Master in Business Administration, magna cum laude, 2017
- University of Houston, Bachelor in Finance, cum laude, 2014
- State Bar of Texas, 2020, Texas.
Memberships & Services
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association