Areas of Practice
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
Ms. Chilton’s practice focuses primarily on the defense of claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and Defense Base Act (DBA).
Ms. Chilton received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy, Political Science, Economics, and Law in 2013 from the University of Richmond and graduated cum laude. In 2016, Ms. Chilton earned her Juris Doctor with honors from the University of Richmond School of Law. Ms. Chilton is also a member of the Order of Barristers honor society.
- University of Richmond, Doctor of Jurisprudence, cum laude, 2016
- University of Richmond, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 2013
- Bar Admissions: Florida 2021, Virginia 2016
- Court Admissions: United States Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia.
Memberships & Services
- State Bar Association of Florida
- Order of Barristers