Mariah B. Grayson
Areas of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Worker’s Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- DTPA/Consumer Law Workers’ Compensation Claims
Most of Ms. Grayson’s work primarily focuses on the defense of claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor’s Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Defense Base Act (DBA).
Prior to joining Brown Sims, Ms. Grayson worked as a Construction and Social Security Disability Attorney, where she gained invaluable litigation experience. During law school, Ms. Grayson also served as a student attorney at the Thurgood Marshall School of Law Wills, Probate, and Guardianship Clinic.
Ms. Grayson earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, with a minor in Computer Application Technology in 2016 from the University of Houston. She received her Juris Doctorate in 2020 from Thurgood Marshall School of Law. She is a member of the State Bar of Texas, and the Houston Bar Association.
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2020
- University of Houston, Bachelor of Arts, 2016
- Admitted to bar, 2020, Texas.
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association