Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Workers’ Compensation
Ms. Kaghado focuses primarily on the defense of claims under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Defense Base Act (DBA).
Ms. Kaghado received her Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Political Science and a minor is Business Law from Seton Hall University in 2018. She attended her first year of law school in 2018 at St. John’s University School of Law and transferred to Seton Hall University School of Law where she earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2021.
During law school, Ms. Kaghado interned as the Office of the New York State Attorney General in Manhattan. Upon graduating law school, Ms. Kaghado served as Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Scott T. Rumana at the Superior Court of New Jersey.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2021
- Seton Hall University, Bachelor of Arts, Summa Cum Laude, 2018
- Admitted to State Bar of Texas, 2023
- Admitted to State Bar of New Jersey, 2022
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of New Jersey
- Houston Bar Association