Areas of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Employment Law
Ms. Narro joined Brown Sims as a law clerk during law school. She became an associate attorney at the firm’s Houston office upon her graduation and licensure. Ms. Narro’s practice focuses primarily on the defense of claims arising under the Defense Base Act (DBA) and the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA).
Ms. Narro graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Communication Studies with a focus in Corporate Communication and she earned a Red McCombs Business Certificate from The University of Texas at Austin in 2019. After earning her bachelor’s degree, Ms. Narro earned a Doctor of Jurisprudence from South Texas College of Law Houston in 2022.
While attending South Texas College of Law Houston, Ms. Narro was involved in the advocacy program and participated in moot court competitions. Ms. Narro also served as an academic tutor helping teach first year students Property 1.
In her free time, Ms. Narro enjoys spending time with her friends and family. She also enjoys traveling, trying new restaurants, and attending live music events.
Awards & Honors
- Dean’s List, South Texas College of Law, Fall 2020, Fall 2021, Spring 2022
- Dean’s List, The University of Texas at Austin, Spring 2016, Fall 2016, Spring 2017
- CALI Award of Academic Excellence in Property II
- CALI Award of Academic Excellence in Professional Responsibility
- Ruth Gross Memorial Scholarship
- Mexican American Bar Association Scholarship
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2022
- The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Science, 2019
- State Bar of Texas, 2022
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association